As a small organization, we value volunteer participation. Depending on your skills and interests we can find a way for you to get involved.
- Make finger or sock puppets
- Help deliver books that the post office deemed undeliverable
- Make monthly calls to places that register children
- Check with local post offices for undeliverable books
- Assist in giving presentations to local organizations
- Help with mailings
- Assist at registration events
- Bring your legal or accounting expertise to the organization
- Serve as a board member
- Help us connect with potential donors
- Tell us how to improve our organization and the way we connect with parents
- Help parents learn how to use the public libraries and how to read to their children
- Manage our social media
Choose one of the two methods below to let us know how you’d like to volunteer.
Fill out a Volunteer Form online!
You can let us know how you’d like to volunteer right now — fill in all the fields below (all marked with * are required) then click “Send E-mail” at the bottom. We’ll get an email and will contact you!